CSP Services (CSPS) is an innovative technology company in the solar industry that emerged in 2007 as a spin-off of the DLR (German Aerospace Center). CSPS offers engineering and consulting services for developers, operators and owners of solar thermal power plants applying innovative and specific measurement techniques to assure high performance solar fields. The company has access to technologies and know-how previously developed at DLR and converts them with its highly skilled team in marketable products and services.
We regularly recruit new interns and employees to amplify our team. Currently we offer the following posts:
- Excellent graduation in engineering or physics
- Recent graduate or some years of working experience
- Ability and affinity for precise working and analysis
- Programming abilities and experience in MATLAB
- Competent user of standard PC software (Windows, MS Office)
- Disposition for regular international business trips
- Proficient use of English and German in business contexts
- Language skills in Spanish are advantageous
- Team player and open-minded for new challenges and cultures
- If applicable, interest in a multi-year residence in Almería, Spain
As a specialized engineering service provider it is our aim to integrate our new staff members in a team of dedicated experts in order to further develop their skills and abilities. We work in a very attractive field with significant growth potential. Does your profile match with our requirements and are you excited about this job opportunity? Then please send your complete application documents including grade reports and recommendation letters in a single pdf file to Mr. Klaus Pottler (k.pottler @ cspservices.de).